Woman Within Global Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Woman Within Shedding Shame Workshop – Australia
October 27, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - October 29, 2017 @ 2:00 pm650$AUD
Explore how shame may be standing between you and fully loving yourself. In this experiential Workshop, you’ll learn how to recognize and understand the shame you carry. Give yourself this chance to forgive and accept yourself – and even make shame an ally – so you can move toward fully loving yourself.
- Discover the origin of your shame and how it may be changing the chemistry of who you are
- Come to realize how shame impacts and alters your life
- Learn how to transform this invasive, subtle and life-depleting force
- Listen to messages from your shame that can serve you
- Learn through physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual exercises
Marlene Nappa, BSc, MSc, who created this workshop, will facilitate it. Marlene is an executive life coach, personal growth workshop leader, professor, consultant and author who has worked with thousands of individuals and groups worldwide to help them reach their highest potential. She was a highly respected Woman Within Weekend Leader for 18 years.
When and where?
• Fri 27 Oct 5pm (registration 5pm-5.45pm and dinner at 6pm) program starts at 7 pm to Sun 29 Oct 2 pm,
• Beacon Yoga Centre, 151 South St, Beaconsfield WA Directions
How much will it cost?
$650 covers program & materials, main meals and accommodation. A $150 nonrefundable deposit by 24 July holds your place with $500 balance due 15 September Limited financial assistance is available.
How do I sign up?
Click here to sign up and pay via Direct Deposit
What if I have questions?
Please contact Melissa Frey 0415 854 515 or firstname.lastname@example.org