Woman Within Global Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Woman Within Skills Workshop – Danbury, CT
August 18 @ 8:00 am - August 19 @ 5:00 pm$315.00
After your Weekend, you may be full of energy, yearning to enrich your relationships from this new place. This workshop is a chance for you to take what you reclaimed at your Weekend and gain new skills to help you integrate these parts of yourself – and a KEY to supporting others with clarity and confidence.
- Learn how to listen deeply to another so they can move forward in their life.
- Appreciate, trust and use your intuition.
- Explore innovative Shadow techniques and practice creative facilitation skills.
- Form deeper connections with yourself and others by being in integrity while recognizing and using your unique gifts.
- Be able to move past blocks that are keeping you stuck.
Who can attend?
Completion of the Woman Within Weekend is required. The Woman Within Skills Workshop is a requirement for women who want to be leaders on the Woman Within Weekend, which includes Nurturers, Team Leaders and Facilitators. This is also for women who want to learn how to be a leader in their relationships, family, workplace and community.
Who will lead it?
Charlene Tosi, Woman Within Founder & Judy Rudin, Woman Within Facilitator
When and where?
- Saturday, August 18 (8:45 am – 6 pm) & Sunday, August 19 (9 am to 5 pm)
- Hudson County Montessori School, Danbury, CT, United States
How much will it cost?
- $315 includes your program fee, this is a non-residential workshop
How do I sign up?
To Register: Please go to the event registration page here.