After your Weekend, you may be full of energy, yearning to enrich your relationships from this new place. This workshop is a chance for you to take what you reclaimed at your Weekend and gain new skills to help you integrate these parts of yourself – and to support others, from a place of wholeness.
- Learn how to hold boundaries and ask for what you need without shame, anger or apology
- Explore innovative Shadow techniques and practice creative facilitation skills
- Form deeper connections with yourself and others by holding yourself accountable to the gold you claimed for yourself
- Appreciate, trust and use your intuition
Who can attend?
- Completion of the Woman Within Weekend is required to attend
- This workshop is required for women who want to be Nurturers or Team Leaders on a Weekend
- For women over 18 years young
When and where?
- Saturday, December 9 (9 am – 5 pm) & Sunday, December 10 (9 am to 5 pm)
- Spectrum Center, Houston, TX, United States
How much will it cost?
- $315 includes your program fee, this is a non-residential workshop
How do I sign up?
To Register for this event, click here.
To Staff for this event, please complete an application.