This advanced 5-day program uses the metaphor of the castle to help you look at nine archetypal energies in your life (shadow, infant, child, adolescent, lover, mother, warrior, crone, and queen) through a series of 45-minute presentations with discussion, followed by an experiential process for each, all led by Woman Within Weekend Leaders, Facilitators and Facilitators-in-Training. If you’re ready to create and give voice to your mission in life, you’ll love this inspiring, meaningful Workshop.
What will I get from this Workshop?
- Recognize the parts of you that are dominant and the parts that are submissive
- Make the choice to use all of the power of who you are
- Using the metaphor of the castle you explore nine archetypal energies to:
- Create and give voice to your mission in life
- Transform your shadows to gold
- Renew the trust and innocence of your infant
- Recreate the magic in life through your child
- Know yourself and cut free from adolescent messages
- Open your lover’s heart to embrace your beauty and release shame
- Create and nurture a renewed inner mother relationship
- Meet your warrior – learn to set boundaries and protect your mission
- Learn to hold the balance of life and death through the wisdom of crone
- Empower your queen to take her place in the world
Who can attend?
- Completion of the Woman Within Weekend is required to attend
- This workshop is required for women to enter the Woman Within Facilitation and Leadership Tracks
- For women over 18 years young
When and where?
- Wednesday, September 27 (1pm) – Sunday, October 1 (12 noon)
- 743 Farmers Rd, Julian , CA, United States
How much will it cost?
- $1045 includes your program fee, meals and lodging for the entire workshop
- A non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $200 holds your place
How do I sign up?
To Register for this event, register or contact Marg Renaud with questions at email@example.com or 800-732-0890.
To Staff for this event, apply here.