Woman Within Global Calendar
Woman Within Level 2: Archetypes of the Castle – Cape Town, South Africa – Aug 2019
August 7 - August 11
This advanced 5-day program (previously called Wholeness) uses the metaphor of the castle to help you look at nine archetypal energies in your life (shadow, infant, child, adolescent, lover, mother, warrior, crone, and queen) through a series of 45-minute presentations with discussion, followed by an experiential process for each, all led by Woman Within Weekend Leaders, Facilitators and Facilitators-in-Training. If you’re ready to create and give voice to your mission in life, you’ll love this inspiring, meaningful Workshop.
What will I get from this Workshop?
- Recognize the parts of you that are dominant and the parts that are submissive
- Make the choice to use all of the power of who you are
- Using the metaphor of the castle you explore nine archetypal energies to:
- Create and give voice to your mission in life
- Transform your shadows to gold
- Renew the trust and innocence of your infant
- Recreate the magic in life through your child
- Know yourself and cut free from adolescent messages
- Open your lover’s heart to embrace your beauty and release shame
- Create and nurture a renewed inner mother relationship
- Meet your warrior – learn to set boundaries and protect your mission
- Learn to hold the balance of life and death through the wisdom of crone
- Empower your queen to take her place in the world
Who can attend?
- Completion of the Woman Within Weekend is required to attend
- This workshop is required for women to enter the Woman Within Facilitation and Leadership Tracks
- For women over 18 years young
For further information about this event, click here.
To register for this event, click here.
To Staff for this event, apply here.
Questions? Contact: Level2@wfa.org.za