Woman Within Calendar of Worldwide Events
Woman Within Skills Workshop – Online – CDT US Timezone – 17-18 April 2021
April 17 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm CDT$390
Learn how to support yourself and others as you transform your life.
After your Weekend, you may be full of energy, yearning to enrich your relationships from this new place. This workshop is a chance for you to take what you reclaimed at your Weekend and gain new skills to help you integrate these parts of yourself – and to support others, from a place of wholeness.
At the Online Skills you’ll learn to:
- Connect to messages and beliefs from the past that keep you stuck.
- Remove blocks that keep you from moving forward in your life
- Deepen your experience of facilitating others with enriched listening skills
- Learn about your Shadow, and how owning it can enhance your life and relationships
- Appreciate, trust and use your intuition while connecting with yourself and others
- Create safe containers for groups
- Nurture others in a way they want to be nurtured
- Understand and facilitate clearings
- Access and affirm your own integrity
- Bring your Essence and your Golden Shadow into the world
This workshop is required for both the Facilitation Track and the Team Leader track. It is also a requirement for staffing as Nurturer on a Woman Within® Weekend.
Prerequisite: Completion of the Woman Within® Weekend
Testimonial for the online version of Skills:
This training translated perfectly to Zoom. I felt so connected to the other participants, and deeply held by the facilitators. I couldn’t believe how much I cried (and laughed) during a virtual weekend. I’m so glad I had this experience, and feel that my investment was well worth it.
Rhonda Gaughan and Judy Rudin
Any questions? Email Monique Philpot: firstname.lastname@example.org