Woman Within Presents:
Loving Every Body: Moving from Body Shame to Authentic Connection through the Archetypes
This workshop focuses on nine aspects of body love and how to use the nine archetypal energies to move from body shame to authentic connection with self and others. if you have completed Char’s ‘Discover Your Woman Within’ Webinar, this will be the perfect add on workshop.
What will I get from it?
- You will begin to free yourself from harmful messages and improve your relationship with food, exercise, and your body
- You will learn concrete ways to harness the power of the archetypes in healing your relationship with your body
- You will develop tools to stay resilient to body shame so that you are more free to live and lead from you truth in all aspects of your life
Enjoy as you learn:
- To move from body shame to self love
- To understand and implement the nine aspects of body love
- To form authentic connections with yourself and others
- To use your Mini-workbook, complete with infographs, journal prompts, and exercises for use following the workshop
Who can attend?
- For women over 18 years young
- It is recommended that women read ‘Discover Your Woman Within: Journey to Wholeness’ by Char Tosi prior to the workshop
- There are no prerequisites for this workshop
Who will lead it?
Allison Marek, LCSW-S, CDWF is a psychotherapist based in Houston, Texas specializing in working with people with eating disorders, depression, anxiety, and trauma. She is certified in Brené Brown’s Daring Way™ shame resilience method and is trained in EMDR and Equine Assisted Psychotherapy. A dynamic speaker and facilitator, Allison provides presentations and trainings to clinicians, schools, teams, and at conferences. Allison is currently on the facilitation track and serves as Circle Coordinator for the Woman Within South Central USA board.
How much will it cost?
The investment is $100
How many spaces are there?
There are only 30 spaces for this workshop, so book early to confirm your spot!
When is it?
- WATCH THIS SPACE!
- 10:00- 12:00 CST (GMT-5)
- This is a 2 hour interactive workshop
- Online via Zoom
How do I sign up?
- REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN ONCE A DATE IS SET
What if I have questions?
What Women are saying about this workshop…
- Incredible information and discussion to start talking about body shame. I think even in our community we can do a better job of putting different isms in front of us, weightism, ageism, racism. I loved beginning that conversation and hearing from all different ages and body types and backgrounds. It was powerful to share with each other.
- It was very informative. I took each exercise home and have spent time working through some things that came up during the presentation. I also appreciated our small groups that we shared in- I would not have opened up in a large group. I also found solace hearing from other women- some said the same thing as I and I no longer felt so alone.
- EXCELLENT! Loved every moment – learned and grew from it. I loved that there was an interactive part