Woman Within Presents:
What Sons Want Mothers To Know
Have you ever wondered how you relate to your son and questioned if you are doing the right thing? You can receive the answer to this question by listening to actual words of men who have voiced what they wished their mothers had said or done for them.
From my experience of teaching thousands of men in the workshops, Your Mother’s Pillow and Mother’s Shadow, I have learned from the men valuable material that may help women who are raising sons. I will share words from the men in letters they wish they had received from their mothers that could have made a difference in their lives.
It is not too late to make a difference in your son’s life as we will examine how you can heal your relationship with your son if it has been damaged. You will learn how to empower your relationship with your son–at whatever age your son may be at this time.
What will I get from it?
- You will understand how your behaviour can impact your son.
- You can list how to physically relate to your son.
- You will be able to describe how to foster emotional connection.
- You will learn how to relate on an intellectual level
- You will understand why it is important to bless your son.
- You will find ways to commit to self-care.
Enjoy as you learn:
- To understand what sons want physically
- To understand what sons want emotionally
- To understand what sons want intellectually
- To understand what sons want spiritually
- To understand what sons want in relationship to their Fathers
- To understand what sons want from their Mothers
Who can attend?
- Any woman over 18 years of age may attend, however, this workshop will be slanted toward women who have sons.
- There are no prerequisites for this workshop
Who will lead it?
Charlene Bell Tosi has a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Vanderbilt University; a master of science in educational psychology from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee; doctoral studies in educational psychology at Marquette University and certificate in Jungian psychology from the C.J. Jung Institute in Evanston, Illinois.
She was a public health nurse for five years and a professor of nursing for fifteen years. While at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, she created successful communication training for parents and adolescents that was funded by the National Institute for Health and continues to be offered and researched at the University of Wisconsin. In 1987, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, she founded the Woman Within Training, which continues to offer the program to women across the United States, Europe, South Africa, and Australia. She is also the co-author of Women Empowering Women, Woman Within Level 2, Mother’s Shadow, Your Mothers Pillow, Couples Weekend 1 and 2 and the Sexual Self Workshop. She has a private in person and phone coaching practice and leads numerous workshops for couples, men, and women. She lives in Arizona with her husband, Rich Tosi, a cofounder of the ManKind project. She has 2 adult sons and 4 grandchildren.
How much will it cost?
The investment for this workshop is $120
How many spaces are there?
There are only 40 spaces for this workshop, so book early to confirm your spot!
When is it?
- 6th of December 2020
- 09:00 – 14:00 MST (GMT-5)
- 5 hour interactive workshop
- Online via Zoom
How do I sign up?
- Registration opening soon!
What if I have questions?