#WillWork4Beads is now a contest!
That’s right! Not only can you earn a bead for helping us spread the word, but now you have the chance to win prizes too! It’s all happening the month of December as we make a big push to try to double our reach by the end of year!!
We want to make sure our Weekends are full because there are women who need to be in that circle, we just need to reach them! I know with a concerted effort we can reach more women (specifically double our Facebook following to 60k people). So we’re going to incentivize you to take just a few seconds out of your day to participate in spreading the word… and you don’t even have to be on Facebook to help!
It’s a month of action! By doing it together at the same time, we actually create a synergy on the analytics and get a lot more attention. So this month, we’ll work together to give us a huge push!
How to enter:
You’ll receive an unlimited amount of entries by participating in several different ways:
- Share a Facebook post and comment shared on the original post = 1 entry per post, see below in the FAQs
- Show up to the December 9 Volunteer Day = 3 entries
- Create a testimony for your experience written = 3 entries per testimonial
- Create a video testimony of your WW experience = 5 entries per video
- Contact Christina Smith about volunteering = 2 entries
- Write a blog article for our site = 3 entries per blog article
- Share a blog post previously posted on another site that is applicable to what we teach = 1 entry
The gift & prizes!
You’ll receive a hand-made 2017 Volunteer Bead for earning 17 points in our contest. You’ll just fill out this form so we know where to send it.
Here’s what we have so far, more coming soon.
1 hour of mentoring from one of our leaders:
- Paula Alter, Woman Within Weekend Leader
- Jeanine Baker, Woman Within Facilitator and Director of Programming
- Marcia Stone, Woman Within Facilitator and Vice-President
- Carol Kahn, Woman WIthin Weekend Leader
- Dale Herink, Woman Within Weekend Leader
- Rhonda Gaughan, Woman Within Weekend Leader
Prizes from our Cafepress
On January 1 we’ll add all the entries to a bowl and the prizes in another and we’ll keep drawing until all the prizes are exhausted.
So the more you do – the more chances you have to win!
Earn 17 entries, fill out this form and we’ll send you a volunteer bead!
Have questions? Check below or contact Christina Smith, Marketing Director at email@example.com.
What is the Facebook page that we are sharing posts from?
The Woman Within International Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/WomanWithinInternational/
What constitutes a Facebook share for one entry?
Hit the share button under any post that was posted in December of 2017. Since we cannot track private profiles, we ask that you comment ‘Shared’ on the original post on the Woman Within page to gain credit for sharing it. Only one ‘Shared” per person per post will be counted and only between December 1 and December 31. Two to three posts will be posted each day so you will have different content to share each day.
Is there an ideal length for testimonials – written or video?
It really depends on what time you need. We kept minimums on there to give it some structure, but there is no maximum. Keep in mind we may decide to edit if we think it might fit our needs better, but we would check that with you.
What would a video testimonial look like?
We have a whole page about video testimonials, see it here.
Can I do more than one testimonial?
Absolutely. We would ask that they be on different aspects of our community. For example I could do a testimony on the benefits I got from the Weekend, what gifts I have from sitting in Circle and how having a community of women have all impacted my life in three different videos because they’ve each had a different influence on me. So that could be three different testimonials.
What do I do with my testimonial when I am done with it?
Send it to Christina Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the video is too large, send her a note and she’ll send you a link to load it to.