Explore how your life could be different with the Woman Within Weekend and Workshops. Over 15,000 woman have joined us. We hope you will too.
Tap into the support, training, and tools you need to empower yourself as a woman; to deepen your inner wisdom and get to know which parts of you need more recognition and understanding.
What Woman Within International can do for you…
- Help release old patterns and painful emotions.
- Understand how to accept and connect to self and to love yourself.
- Recognize self-limiting beliefs for what they are.
- Access your inner wisdom and intuition.
- Know that you have everything you need, inside yourself.
- Challenge growth and take risks for what you want.
- Improve your relationships and deepen intimacy with others.
Woman Within International offers a brilliantly simple, yet completely different way to explore how your life might be different. Our courses are rooted in the ancient tradition of women’s work and circles, where we gather to see, hear, and support each other.
Life flies by and we can lose track of who we really are and awareness of what makes us tick. That’s why Woman Within offers a variety of workshops. So you can take the much-needed chance to reconnect with yourself – among other women on a similar journey.
We encourage you to be gentle with yourself during these first steps on your personal growth journey. Slow down. Appreciate the moments of inspiration and abundance that represent your own true feminine nature: strong, loving and powerful.
Who can benefit from Woman Within Workshops? Does this sound like your inner voice?
- I am seeking my own wisdom.
- I want to grow and challenge myself.
- I want a deeper understanding of myself.
- I am seeking acceptance for all parts of myself.
- I want meaningful connection with others in my life.
- I want deeper authentic friendships and relationships.
- I want better communication and deeper intimacy with my family.
- I know something in my life is not working and I want to change it.
- I want to face up to old wounds and to patterns that are not working for me.