Learn how to support yourself and others as you transform your life
After your Weekend, you may be full of energy, yearning to enrich your relationships from this new place. This workshop is a chance for you to take what you reclaimed at your Weekend and gain new skills to help you integrate these parts of yourself – and to support others, from a place of wholeness.
This workshop is currently being offered ONLINE, and the feedback has been extremely positive. Please scroll down to see what participants are saying.
You’ll learn to:
- Connect to messages and beliefs from the past that keep you stuck.
- Remove blocks that keep you from moving forward in your life
- Deepen your experience of facilitating others with enriched listening skills
- Learn about your Shadow, and how owning it can enhance your life and relationships
- Appreciate, trust and use your intuition while connecting with yourself and others
- Create safe containers for groups
- Nurture others in a way they want to be nurtured
- Understand and facilitate clearings
- Access and affirm your own integrity
- Bring your Essence and your Golden Shadow into the world
This workshop is required for both the Facilitation Track and the Team Leader track.
It is also a requirement for staffing as Nurturer on a Woman Within® Weekend.
Prerequisite: completion of the Woman Within® Weekend
Here is what women are saying about the online version of Skills:
I wouldn’t have believed that, for me, anything could be equal to actually being in a space WITH other people, but this was equal! Just fabulous! Energy flowed. The presentation and facilitation and input from everyone attending was phenomenal and helped me to learn so much about myself!
I was apprehensive about this workshop on Zoom and can say that it COMPLETELY WORKS! The flow of the workshop was fine for me and the pace was not an issue. . . LOVED the variety of the groups/ breakout rooms
If you’re interested in a Workshop and it’s not offered near you, contact your nearest Region and let them know of your interest. With enough interest, these programs may then be offered.
This workshop may also be offered online soon.