Woman Within Skills Workshop
After your Weekend, you may be full of energy, yearning to enrich your relationships from this new place. This workshop is a chance for you to take what you reclaimed at your Weekend and gain new skills to help you integrate these parts of yourself – and to support others, from a place of wholeness.
Connecting with Myself and Others. A dynamic 2-day workshop for women who have attended the Woman Within Weekend. The Weekend was about looking inside yourself and outside yourself to connect and enrich your relationships. This program teaches you skills to facilitate others from a place of wholeness. Fully claim your place as a leader: in your life, your family, career and community. Experience, through deeper connection with yourself and others, the power of who you really are. Learn how to harness and manage your power.
What will I get from it?
- Move beyond the wound and into your essence
- Incorporate leadership skills into your life
- Claim your authentic self by transforming your shadow
- Form deeper connections with yourself and others
- Be accountable for the gold you have reclaimed
- Intensify and integrate the power of that gold
Enjoy as you learn:
- To deepen your experience of working with women
- To integrate accountability, boundaries and authenticity
- To enrich relationships through Holistic Listening
- To appreciate, trust and use your Intuition
- Innovative Shadow Work experiences
- Creative Facilitation Skills and Practice
- Ritual, ceremony and container building
Who can attend?
- Completion of the Woman Within Weekend required.
- This workshop is a requirement for women wanting to enter the Woman Within Facilitation and Team Leader Tracks and for women wanting to serve as a Nurturer on the Woman Within Weekend.
- For women over 18 years young
Who will lead it?
Woman Within Skills Workshop Presenters
How much will it cost?
The investment is $390 but costs may vary per region.
How many spaces are there?
There are only 12 spaces for this workshop, so book early to confirm your spot!
When and where and how do I sign up?
NEW ONLINE WORKSHOP DATE – 17 &18TH OF APRIL 2021
- 8:45am-6pm CST (GMT-5) Saturday, and
- 9am-5pm CST (GMT-5) Sunday.
This is a 2 day online workshop, with dates set throughout the year, so if you can’t do this one, not to worry as there will be others on offer.
What if I have questions?
What women are saying about the online version of Skills…
- I wouldn’t have believed that, for me, anything could be equal to actually being in a space WITH other people, but this was equal! Just fabulous! Energy flowed. The presentation and facilitation and input from everyone attending was phenomenal and helped me to learn so much about myself
- I was apprehensive about this workshop on Zoom and can say that it COMPLETELY WORKS! The flow of the workshop was fine for me and the pace was not an issue. . . LOVED the variety of the groups/ breakout rooms
Woman Within welcomes all women and prohibits discrimination based on race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation and gender identity.
If you’re interested in a Workshop and it’s not offered near you, contact your nearest Region and let them know of your interest. With enough interest, these programs may then be offered.